Are you fond of reading books? if yes! definitely, you used to buy different kinds of books. Have you ever dreamed of turning these books into real cash? A lot of people buy so many books and after reading one time they, never see it again. They make a collection of books in their house. But these books lose their worth. If you want to give value to these books and want to earn some extra cash as well. So, in this blog, I am going to share with you the best mind-blowing idea to sell these books online. You don’t need to go anywhere else like to any Store or shop. Just sell these from the comfort of your home.
The books that you have read could be valuable for those who are looking for them. You can sell these books all over the world. Millions of people buy thousands of books daily. They have made it their other source of income. If you also want to sell these books, you can create your online store without opening a physical Store.
Are you a newbie and don’t know how to sell your books online?
and how to create an online store to sell these books. Don’t worry, I will guide you step by step and explain the whole process from setting up your online store to delivering books to your clients. This process can take some time but if you enter this world and are interested in selling your old books into real cash, stay tuned with us.
We will explore the right place to sell your books, and how to attract more buyers to show your books are more attractive and valuable. Marketing is the main component of selling every kind of book. We will also share with you some marketing strategies to sell books online. By using this strategy, you can make great sales and Boost Your income day by day. To get all this valuable knowledge, you can read our blogs regularly and make your source of income online with just little or no effort.
So, let’s dive in and explore the best Online platform in the digital world to sell your books online.
Here are the top 10 best platforms to sell your books online
- Facebook Marketplace
- Half price books
- Textbook Rush
1: Sell your books on Amazon
Amazon is on our top list and the best book-selling platform where can sell books in a really easy way. Amazon has a great audience. So, here is a great potential to sell your books and generate more sales. You can sell your used books here.
To sell your books on Amazon, you have to create your seller account on Amazon. To create your account on Amazon, just visit the official website of Amazon and click on “sell on Amazon”
If you want to list your book, here you will find the different plans to list your books.
An individual plan is best for you if you want to sell your books occasionally and don’t take them as your profession. But if you want to list unlimited books or items, you can choose a professional plan. For this, you have to pay around 39$ per month.
So, I recommend you choose an individual plan and start selling your books here.
To create your account, you have to provide information like your Email address, and password, and re-enter your password to complete the registration process.
If you want to list your books, here is a guide to attract your buyers and get a high profit.
- Collect the books that you want to sell and make sure that these books should be in clean and good condition.
- Remove dust, and marks with the help of remover to show up your books in good condition.
- Check all the pages and make sure that these are not in a damaged situation.
- Click some best pictures of your books. If you are clicking your pictures with the help of mobile, edit them with the help of the best apps. There are a lot of apps available that help to enhance your pictures.
How to list your books on Amazon?
- To sell your book on Amazon, go to your seller account and click on “add your product”. You can also select the book condition before your listing that your book is “used” or “new”.
- Add the pictures of your books that you have clicked and write a detailed description by adding specific keywords about your book. Set a reasonable price and list them.
- You can also find the best opportunity here to sell these books by yourself or the Amazon store will manage the packaging and shipment of your books.
- To build healthy relationships with your customers you have to be honest before selling your books and ship them on time.
2: Sell on eBay
eBay is another powerful and real platform to sell your books online. With a vast audience, eBay allows you to sell your books at auction or use the option of buying them now. Here you will find the same process to sell your books on Amazon. You have to first create your account and then list your books and select the payment method like credit card or Paypal. To manage your listing, you should respond to the questions of buyers.
Here are the top 10 steps to sell your books on eBay
- Create your account on eBay
- Search about prices of your competitor
- Collect information about your books before listing like author, condition, edition
- Click pictures of your books
- List your books
- Set prices and details of your books
- Write a brief description of your books
- Select your payment method (Paypal or credit card)
- Monitor your listing to determine what questions your buyers are asking you and respond to them immediately.
- Take care of the packaging of books and ship them in better condition.
- Receive payment from eBay